Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

13 weeks....

I can't believe that my little Emma is 13 weeks already! Tomorrow she will be three months! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was still pregnant and now she's three months old already. It just amazes me. She is such a wonderful baby! She normally goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:30pm and I wake her up at 5:30am to get ready to leave. She is laughing now and she likes to "talk" to you when you talk to her. She has most control over her neck. She moves it all around and holds it up on her own but sometimes I think she gets lazy and doesn't want to hold it up anymore.

She is getting over a little cold and it's now just a cough here and there. When I took her to the doctors for her cold she weighed 9 lbs. 7.5 oz. So she's getting there! She is still in mostly newborn stuff.... diapers and clothes. A few of her 0-3 months stuff fits. I think we might go Friday and get her ears pierced. I'm going to call a piercing place and ask the age to make sure she is old enough. I can't wait.

Sunday will be her first day with just her daddy. I can't wait to see how many phone calls I get at work. It should be interesting.

Well, I guess that's it. I will post of pics of her tomorrow so everyone can see what she looks like at 3 months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 MONTHS TODAY!!!!!!WOW HAS TIME FLOWN BY OR WHAT

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS.