Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

11 weeks today!






I can't believe my perfect little girl is 11 weeks already. It just amazes me. She is laughing out-loud on occasion now. She goo's and Ga's when you talk to her like she is trying to talk back. She is still sleeping through the night... yippee! (Sorry Kari!) It's just amazing. I hate that I had to go back to work but it makes me appreciate her even more. I just love her sooo much! Anyways, she is mostly formula because I am just not producing enough, hardly any actually. When she is with me I will nurse her and then she normally takes 2-4 ounces after and she is taking 6 ounces at eh sitters because I can't pump enough to keep up with her. When I pump I am only getting 1-2 ounces. She has taken to the formula just fine so it's OK. I took her to see my mom yesterday and with her clothes on she weighed in at 9 lbs. 15.5 oz. I couldn't believe it! She is getting so big.



Here are some recent pics.......


3 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, looks like she's growing good now! She looks great Jamie! I can't get over how much she looks like you! She's your little clone, lol. Beautiful!

Love the pictures! Keep them coming. I was dying to see how big she's gotten since Xmas! Thanks for the update.

She really is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Will you just look at how big she is getting! And those big blue eyes are really starting to show off. She has the sweetis smile, I'm so glad she is gaining weight
Don't worry about the breast feeding Jamie you have already done the best part of bonding in the first weeks of breast feeding. Trust me she knows who her mama is!
Congats on the sleeping what a great baby she is for you. See all the worring about the late night feedings just didn't happen.LUCKY YOU!!!
Hope to see you and Emma Soon.
Love and kisses Great Auntie Hope

Barbie said...

Shes beautiful, i'm so jealous of your life..