Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Numbness.......

Well, I'm sitting her by myself and so many things are going through my head. Ron's wake was Saturday and it was SO hard. Eric is at his buddies just to get his mind of everything and have some other support. Rosie decided to go home and she needed to be by herself and try to "relax" in her apartment. So I'm here, with Emma sleeping and crying all by myself. I don't understand why God decided to take Ron now. I know everything happens for a reason but I just don't understand. We had so many plans. He was suppose to be here to watch Emma grow and to have another grand-baby. I know it was going to happen someday, but he was only 58. 58 that's it! That's not long enough to live. He loved Emma soo much, and it sucks that she will never remember him. All she'll know is what we tell her of him. I feel soo bad for Rosie. I can't imagine losing my husband. I don't know what I would do. She has Eric and me and my family and her two boys but it's different. And then there is his family...... I won't get into that but let's just say I hope I don't have to see them for a LONG time!! His family is all drama. I know I'm just rambling but like I said, I'm here by myself and I just needed to get a few things out.

No comments: