Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

4 months!

Well, my precious baby girl is four months old already! God how the time flies!! It blows me away to think of how fast she is growing. We went for her four month check on 2/26/08. She is weighing in at 12 pounds 7 ounces and she is 24 inches long. She got three more shots, which she hated and yet again I cried! Her doctor doesn't want her on any food yet. I guess that's okay because she is still sleeping through the night so I can't complain. The minute she stops sleeping through the night she will go on cereal though. He says she is growing out of her little heart murmur and it's almost gone. her doctor says she is just perfect.... which I already knew! haha. Anyways, Emma goes back the end of April which she will get more shots and finally get put on food. I can't get her to like tummy time. She absolutely HATES it. She will take it for a few minutes and then cry to go back onto her back. I keep trying though. I'm afraid she will fall "behind". She hasn't rolled over yet. She almost did yesterday a few times from back to belly. I guess I will just keep trying. She LOVES to talk too now. It's soo funny to listen to her change the pitch in her voice. I just sit and listen to her for hours!

We booked our vacation to Myrtle this year with the family! I can't wait to see Emma on the beach. We are going the second week of the two week trip for everyone else. Eric couldn't get two weeks off in a row. So we will be down the first week of September. Emma will be 10 months old by the time we go so it will be A LOT of fun to see her in the sand.

Anyways, I'm at work right now so I will post some pics later so you can see how big she's getting.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Have you tried laying her on her belly with the Boppy? Drape her arms over the Boppy so it kind of props her up a bit. That's how we started with Sami. Don't worry about the rolling over, she'll get it before you know it, then you'll never find her in the same spot.

Emma is going to LOVE the beach!
Sami thought playing in the sand was hilarious. Babies + Sand = Fun fun fun!

Can't wait to see new pics!!