Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

6 Months!!!

Well, it's very hard for me to believe this but my little peanut is 6 months old already! Where did the time go? At her six month check she is weighing in at 15.05 pounds and she is 25 1/4 inches long. Her doctor says she's a little on the skinny side but nothing to worry about, trust me, this girl eats. We started her on rice cereal and applesauce, which she loved! Then we moved to oatmeal cereal and peaches, again loved it. Today we will do bananas, that's if Eric doesn't get to them first. she's rolling all over the place. Still hasn't sat up on her own yet but she tries. Emma is sleeping from 7-7:30 at night to anywhere from 6-6:30 in the morning. It seems as though the later she goes down at night the earlier she's up. Weird! Anyways, she's wonderful and I"m having so much fun watching her grow and learn.

As for me that's a different story. I spent the entire day yesterday running to different doctors for this ungodly pain in my abdomen. At first the docs thought it was my gall bladder so off to ultrasound I went. Then back to the docs for them to tell me it's not my gall bladder. Then I had to go get a cat scan done. If you've never had one, let me fill you in. You have to drink this disgusting stuff and then wait an hour for it to get into your system. Then they give you and IV of some other stuff and they do the cat scan. so after that I was exhausted and went home. Mind you, the only thing I can put in my body without it hurting is water so I have had nothing to drink. The doctor said it should be a very strong out brake of indigestion but this doesn't seem right. She gave me nexium and hydrocodone to help with the pain. So i took the nexium which did nothing and then I took 2 hyrdo's and was in lala land but the pain was still there. It wasn't coming in the jabs as much but it was still there. The doctor called me back and said that I have a cyst on my ovary which is about the size of a golf ball but that's all that the cat scan revealed. I guess the cyst will burst whenever my left ovary ovulates so it's nothing to worry about. But still nothing as to why I am in this pain. she took me out of work until at least Wednesday, or until the pain is gone. Hopefully it will be gone soon cus this sucks!

I guess that's all for now. I will keep you posted.

No comments: